Orvis Hot Springs & Massage
Orvis Hot Springs & Spa is your destination for health and wellness in Ridgway, Colorado. We invite you to our clothing-optional, natural hot springs resort at the base of the San Juan Mountains, just down the road from Ouray and Telluride, where you’ll enjoy fresh mountain air and spectacular scenery while soaking in our eight unique pools and ponds.
Our natural lithium water, never heated nor treated in any way, enhances rest, relaxation and rejuvenation. Indoor and outdoor soaking areas feature water temperatures ranging from 65 to 112 degrees, to soothe your body and bring tranquility to your mind. When you’re wanting a deeper experience, we have a talented team of massage therapists to help you release tension and accelerate healing.
To make the most out of your visit, stay overnight in one of our beautifully appointed rooms, each with custom furniture, decor and linens. We also have a campground where guests can set up tents and a parking area for camping vehicles. All lodging and camping guests have 24-hour access to the hot springs, so can enjoy peaceful late nights or early mornings when you can quietly observe a star-filled sky, a sunrise or perhaps a meteor shower.
Elevate Wellness Spa
Elevate Wellness Spa is the perfect place if you are looking for holistic solutions for the entire body—inside and out. We provide a safe, professional and welcoming experience to each guest and offer a variety of unique services year round. We specialize in facials, massage, Ortho-bionomy, skincare, yoga classes and more. Check out our website for more information.
Ouray Hot Springs Pool, Fitness Center & Colorado Kur
For close to a century, the Ouray Hot Springs Pool has provided a relaxing, family- oriented environment in which to enjoy the soothing pleasures of hot mineral water.
The Pools: Seven natural hot springs supply the pool with hot water, approximately 155 degrees. Today, 250-300 GPM of hot mineral water is continuously entering and exiting the pool in what we refer to as a flow through design. This flow through design allows us to provide fresh, clear, odorless mineral water 24 hours a day seven days a week for your enjoyment!
- The Shallow Pool: Open Year-Round. Family friendly depths with expanded seating. Volleyball court to keep the kids coming back for more!
- The Hot Pool: Open Year-Round. Continuously curving pool carving out coves creating your own private getaway. Shaded areas for those sunny Rocky Mountain days.
- The Overlook: Open peak season (10am-10pm) seven days a week, closed off season. Two pools divided by an infinity edge waterfall. Varying depths with panoramic views of the San Juans. Must be 18 or older to enter
- The Lap Lanes: Open Year-Round (Closes at 8:45 in the winter). 8 full size 25m lanes. ADA access lift and staired entry. Lap lanes are for lap swimming only, Children 12 and under must pass the swim test before entering this section.
- The Activity Pool: Peak season (12pm-6pm) seven days a week, closed off season. This is the spot for summer fun! The Wibit inflatable obstacle course will test your balance and agility while the 12 foot tall climbing wall will test your strength and stamina. Children 12 and under must pass the swim test before entering this section.
The Fitness Center: OPEN 365 DAYS A YEAR! The Ouray Fitness Center includes a balanced mixture of cardio machines, free weights and cable machines to meet your daily workout needs.
Massage with Colorado Kur: Offering multiple massage techniques from certified and licensed therapists on staff. Techniques include Swedish, Deep Tissue, Hot Rocks, Reflexology, Body Wraps & Polishes. Mandy Simpson is a Massage Therapist & Cosmetologist specializing is Skin Care, Massage, and Day Spa Techniques who works with clients to achieve rejuvenation and relief from chronic pain, altitude adjustment, sleeplessness, dry flaky skin and other ailments. Call 970-633-0309 to make an appointment or use the Book Now button below.
Ouray Picnic Basket: If you're hungry or need a fun pool rental, swing by the Ouray Picnic Basket located in the bathhouse building.